Wednesday 26 May 2010

Woeful Wednesday

Despite the recent hot weather it is really rather chilly outside. This morning was very deceptive as it was threatening to be a glorious summer day, the kind of day you would expect in late May - but sadly it was not to be.

I am finding getting out of bed very hard to do and spent most of the morning reading in bed.  I have finished reading the selected articles from Freewoman, and I am now moving on to the complete articles from the Clarion. She wrote such a lot of stuff this woman it is mind boggling. I can barely manage this blog daily, three days on the trot is good going for me! my own diary and Blipping!

Though today's blip was significant in that if features my passion for books!

I watched an interesting programme last night about TATE Modern, which has had its 10th anniversary this year. Incredibly expansion programme is going on and I can't wait to pay a return visit to it next time I am in town!

Trying to get down to the nitty-gritty of the presentation now. The more I read the less I clearly know! ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message if you have anything to add to my blog. Thank you for dropping by.