Thursday 3 September 2009

Soooo, the rain it's bouncing off the paving slabs, drenching through everything and depriving my office of what little daylight there is - Autumn is obviously here! All hopes for an indian summer have been dashed by the laden black clouds that are constantly brooding over the hills, waiting to dump their watery load when you least expect it.

Day FOUR! yes day four! By jove this girl has the ability to surprise herself - and I don't feel as tired as I was either! Maybe there is something in this getting up early lark!

Now - thesis - plan for today - to come up with a plan m'lord, a cunning plan!


Blackadder:Am I jumping the gun here, Baldrick?- Or are the words "I have a cunning plan" marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

Baldrick: They certainly are!

Blackadder: Well, forgive me if I don´t jump up and down with glee. Your record in this department isn´t exactly a 100 per cent!

Hmmmmm well that certainly sums it up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message if you have anything to add to my blog. Thank you for dropping by.