Thursday 1 October 2009

If Carling wrote Blog Titles...

... they would be THE most interesting blog titles ever.
Headache GO AWAY!
I am ploughing my way through the reading - my ideas of yesterday have all gone squoosh in my brain and feel very wobbly!
However the sun is shining! Yeah!
However I am not in my office. Boo!
It's too damn dark and dreary and the florescent light is making my head worse!

Complaint of the day - US SPELLCHECKERS!! I am British - I am not a nationalist and I am not a fundamental Britain is best type of chick - I adore most things pond-side BUT, BUT, BUT, WHY FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS CHOCOLATEY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE U.S. SPELLCHECKER AS A DEFAULT! I am too old to suddenly drop double letters, add z's instead of s's and , miss out u's! I spell things CORRECTLY and up they pop as a mistake... then the doubt sets in? Have I actually misspelt the word? Is it that spelling - or is that an American spelling? Quibble, Quibble, Quibble!
It is slowly driving me insane - even when I CHOOSE UK spellchecker it defaults back to bloody U.S.!!!

As if it isn't hard enough writing all this goobledegook without needing to double, triple, quadruple check that your darned spellchecker is on the right setting!!!!

I once, in a very tired state, re-edited and entire piece because between edits, the computer, with a mind of its own, changed the default dictionary back to U.S. !!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT FUNNY PEOPLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message if you have anything to add to my blog. Thank you for dropping by.