Thursday 29 October 2009

Winter Sunshine


Oh, the view that greeted me this morning as I turned off the Wormit roundabout was breathtaking, the fields rolled out on either side of the road bathed in a sun-kissed winter morning haze; the light was perfect. It looked like an impressionist painting. The river was smooth as glass and the Tayport lighthouse looked full of intrigue and mystery, as lighthouses should! It was a glorious way to start the day, therapy for the soul. Living in Scotland has it's advantages!
Early start after yesterday's disaster! Porridge, coffee and I am at my desk and it is only 09:11!
I just hope next door can keep the noise down today, the last few days have been like carnival time! Unusual for them as they are usually quiet as church mice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message if you have anything to add to my blog. Thank you for dropping by.