I have to give a big thumbs up to Nickie for her recommended links. The Letters of Note blog is most certainly of major interest to me and probably to other academics and the Plannerisms - well what can I say! I didn't know there were other notebook nerds out there to match my excesses, yet it seems there are some who are WORSE! Yes I know I didn't think that were possible either but it appears so. I have no idea how to hypertext my blog so I am afraid anyone watching (that'll be me then) will simply have to scroll down and click on the Plannerisms link on the right hand side. Not too onerous - even for me.
O.M.G. Moleskine have the most amazing range of planners and diaries coming out soon. I love my 18month planner - however the one disadvantage is I have to have the same book for 18 months! And I do like a new notebook or 12!
Still I m having fun finding all sorts of different notebooks though Moleskine still remains my firmest favourite of them all - just the texture and the smell, I don't know there is something about them! Yummy!
- Shifting Sands
- Write, write, write, like the wind my friend...
- Tuesday seems to have become the new Monday!
- ..is quoque vadum obduco...
- Ambition and The Passive Aggressive Academic.
- Planning, Planning with a side order of Planning p...
- Notebook Heaven.
- The Baking Mojo...
- The Rigours of Being a Committee Member! (it's not...
- Review: 'The Children's Book' by A. S. Byatt.
- Driving ... and crying!
- This is a strange time for me, it is a twilight o...
- ▼ February (13)