This weekend I am taking stock of where I am and where I want to be in 3 months time. I am planning to schedule my time more efficiently, even though the very word 'organisation' makes me shudder.
Come Monday morning I am going to have reinvented myself into a lean, mean, academic machine!
DOWN WITH PROCRASTINATION! DOWN WITH FACEBOOK GAMES! DOWN WITH INTERNET BROWSING!!!
But of course like anything else good organisation needs... NEW stationery! Staples - here I come! :D
- Shifting Sands
- Write, write, write, like the wind my friend...
- Tuesday seems to have become the new Monday!
- ..is quoque vadum obduco...
- Ambition and The Passive Aggressive Academic.
- Planning, Planning with a side order of Planning p...
- Notebook Heaven.
- The Baking Mojo...
- The Rigours of Being a Committee Member! (it's not...
- Review: 'The Children's Book' by A. S. Byatt.
- Driving ... and crying!
- This is a strange time for me, it is a twilight o...
- ▼ February (13)